POSITION: Consumer Care Center Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX (Temporarily remote)
The main objective of the Consumer Care Center (CCC) is to increase responsiveness and satisfaction by supporting Friedrich’s customers in selecting product, locating retailers and servicers, processing warranty claims, supporting Wi-Fi connectivity assistance, and submission of rebate and product registrations.
The CCC Manager will lead a team of full-time and seasonal agents physically located in San Antonio, TX & Monterrey, Mexico and is responsible for directing agents’ workflow and workload as well as handling complaints, concerns, and questions from customers. The CCC Manager will assist in establishing call center objectives, provide agents with opportunity to expand their knowledge of services, products, troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes to better support our customers and make it easier to do business with Friedrich.
This is a Full-Time position, and the typical schedule is Monday – Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Depending on workload, the team agents and the department leaders are expected to clear all inbound queues for calls received within the business hours mentioned.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
• Incorporate Friedrich’s vision, mission, and values in decision-making processes and Team culture.
• Hire, train, coach, and lead call center agents in day-to-day operations as they provide support for customers.
• Analyze call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Serve customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and defining/improving systems and processes.
• Ensure agents are achieving desired service levels and take corrective actions, as needed.
• Report daily transaction / queue performance compared with prior years, highlight accomplishments, areas of opportunity, identify operational issues, and suggest possible improvements.
• Ensure CCC Team understands and complies with all CCC objectives, performance standards, and policies.
• Create a healthy and motivating work environment.
• Coach supervisor, team leader and agents through best practices and establish an escalation of difficult calls.
• Engage with consumers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns. The Manager will also answer escalated consumer calls and record consumer information within our ERP database.
• Monitor and evaluate agents’ performance and provide learning and developmental opportunities.
• Work with other departments within the company to support employees, other managers, and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Set clear team goals and KPI’s.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education & Knowledge Required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3+ years relevant customer service / call center management experience.
• Proficient user of Excel & Outlook. Above average user of MS Suite programs.
• 8x8 Virtual Contact Center experience and 8x8 reporting is a plus.
• Spanish is a plus.
• Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills required.
• Decisiveness and strong attention to detail.
• Optimistic personality with positive attitude.
• Critical thinking and problem solving.
• Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure especially during peak season or intense situations.
Please note: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, with the applicable job position as the subject line, by clicking here.