POSITION: Western Territory Regional Technical Manager – Applied Products (DSS/VRP)
REPORTS TO: National Technical Manager
Come join a growing team to be one of the “Experts in Air Conditioning” and work with important people from some of the largest names in the Distribution and Hospitality networks! Friedrich offers a fruitful experience, professionally and technically, to grow your HVAC career. RTMs are responsible for acquiring technical mastery of Friedrich products to support sales growth in their region and include activities such as, but not limited to, property management, establishing relationships with key distributors and clients, provide training online and in classrooms, and assist with product/project management development.
- Monitor and communicate manufacturing related issues that arise in field installed equipment.
- Support DSS/VRP Sales, Processes, and Start-ups.
- Build strong support relationships with Friedrich Distributors and Manufacturer’s Representatives
- Conducting technical training classes and presentations supporting DSS/VRP product line.
- Assist in assessing training needs and certifications.
- Deliver training material and provide agenda for classes for DSS and VRP.
- Assisting in developing advantage contractor dealer base.
- Continuous enhancement of technical instructional delivery.
- Manage site visits, start-ups, and high level trouble shooting calls.
- Participate in ongoing refinements of DSS/VRP manuals and guides both in print and online.
- Assist service department on escalated service calls on DSS and VRP.
- Develop mastery of refrigeration concepts and microelectronic systemic processes.
Experience & Education Requirements
- Federal 608-Refrigerant Handling Certification Required
- Ability to diagnose and rectify simple HVAC systems and control
- Ability to work with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Associates Degree or Technical Trade Degree Required; Bachelor’s Degree Recommended
- 5+ years experience of HVAC Technical Support.
- Works with others professionally.
- Ability to work independently to meet goals and deadlines.
- Manages the development of projects by ensuring that tasks are completed timely.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions.
- Manages process changes effectively and efficiently.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, with the applicable job position as the subject line, by clicking here.