115v units can be very difficult to find. Most residential and commercial buildings in the US are already wired for 115v power, but not all buildings are pre-wired for 230v capacity (normally required for larger systems).
Friedrich has 2 115v models to choose from:
Both of these models feature Inverter Technology – which allows the systems to auto-adjust to changes in capacity demand, making them much more energy efficient.
Comfort and Convenience
- LCD wireless remote for each indoor unit and secured remote control holder
- 24-hour timer and sleep timer
- Four fan speeds: high, medium, low, quiet, plus autofan
- Multiple operating modes including: Auto, cool, dry (dehumidification) and fan only
- Long-life, washable air filters
- Continuous ‘Air Sweep’ for even distribution of air throughout the room
- Auto-shut flaps close when unit is off for a sleeker appearance
- Auto-restart after power interruptions
- Remote controllers have four different transmitter codes to prevent unintentional adjustment or programming of nearby units when multiple units are installed
- Low temperature operation (See specifications)