Cooling Comfort When and Where You Want It
Friedrich's ZoneAire Portable Air Conditioner is like having three appliances in one convenient mobile unit: an air conditioner, a dehumidifier and a fan. It’s practical, flexible and energy-efficient. The easy-roll wheels make moving from room to room simple and flexible.
- Convenient mobility allows for easy transport throughout your space
- No bucket to empty with our innovative portable design
- Fan setting versatility when air conditioning mode is not in use
- High energy-efficiency ratings
- Sleek, contouring and ideal size for easy storage
Call your local Friedrich Dealer to cool 40% faster than single hose models and get Friedrich’s cooling power anywhere you need to go.
ZoneAire’s dual-hose, closed-loop design cools up to 40% faster than single-hose units. It’s also more energy efficient than single-hose portables because ZoneAire does not waste any cooled air by venting it outside.
Cooling mode installation is relatively simple. Just follow the directions to install the window adapter kit, which allows the unit to vent to the outside, and then attach both hoses. There is no installation required to use a ZoneAire in dehumidification or fan mode. It’s ideal for bedrooms, garages, dorm rooms—anywhere you need quick, convenient air conditioning.
An Energy-Efficient Choice
The Department of Energy, which manages the Energy Star program, does not rate portable air conditioners for efficiency or award them an Energy Star designation. But with an EER of up to 9.4, ZoneAire is a great choice if you want an energy-efficient portable.
ZoneAire: Cooling from 9300-11600 Btu/h
Up to 9.4 EER
Comfort & Convenience
- 3-In-1 System: air conditioner, dehumidifier and fan
- Dual hoses for up to 40% faster, more efficient cooling
- Self-evaporative condensate system means no bucket to empty.
- Condensate overflow protection will shut unit off if overflow tank becomes full.
- Heavy-duty hoses extend up to 60 feet for additional use and installation flexibility.
- 24-hour timer
- 3 fan speeds
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Auto restart after power outage
- Easy-roll casters for portability
- Stores easily in most closets
- Window kit fits both vertical and horizontal window openings
- All installation accessories included
- AHAM certified performance
- UL and C-UL listed